Antibiotics are a type of medicine that treats bacterial infections; they kill or stop the functioning of bacteria. It is originally produced by one microorganism and not useful for viral infections. There is a great list of natural antibiotics; there also exist synthetic antibiotics that are chemically related to them.
There are even risk using these, it is not necessary that if something is named natural it is safe. Quantity and supply vary from product to product it is not the thing that is natural so it will be beneficial for you with whatever amount, no. eating all good and different vegetables and fibrous food can be a good option for feeding good bacteria and suppressing the bad ones. We should always keep in mind our body’s bacteria not only when we are sick because these are essential.
There are researches that are going as we have not many of these tested but we use them from centuries but as fast as these are tested it can be a betterment for our future.
Related Post: MamaEarth Natural Products for Skincare [Discounted!!]
When do we need Antibiotics?
There is a need or antibiotics are prescribed by doctors when it is necessary such as:
- If you are living with a heart failure
- To reduce the bacterial infection
- Speed recovery
- A person who is likely to become sick
- It also prevents complications
- People who are HIV positive
- People who are taking insulin(are diabetic)
- People aged above 75
- People aged less than 3 years
Some of the Natural Antibiotics are:
- Garlic: Garlic extract is also very helpful. But it is only useful if taken in the right amount, a large amount can result in internal bleeding.
- Honey: Honey is one of the oldest antibiotics. People used it as a protectant for the skin. You can simply swallow a tablespoon full of it.
- Ginger: It is proven that ginger is helpful to fight many bacterial infections.
- Clove: For a very long period of time clove is being used for the tooth (dental procedures).
- Oregano: It is one of the good antioxidants and one of the best natural antibiotics.
Common Side Effects when Taken in the wrong amount:
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Discoloration of teeth or Allergic reactions or Heart problems
If these effects are being shown in your body after you start taking antibiotics you should definitely consult your doctor regarding these things, but you should never stop taking antibiotics on your own.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC ANTIBIOTICS
Products that are made in laboratories
Mostly work faster than the natural one
Used in medical emergencies
Long term outlook is not good
More side effects
Related Post: Natural Face Pack for Extra Glow
Ques. Does apple cider vinegar a natural antibiotic?
Ans. Apple cider vinegar may have a bacterial killer property, so it can be considered an antibiotic.
Ques. What can I take instead of antibiotic medicine?
Ans. You can go for natural antibiotics like honey, ginger, garlic extract, oregano, etc.
Ques. Which is the most efficient natural antibiotic?
Ans. Oregano can be considered as one of the most powerful and effective natural antibiotics.
Ques. Is it necessary to take antibiotics in infections?
Ans. It depends; it is only needed for treating certain types of bacterial infections.
Ques. Can I take antibiotics on my own?
Ans. Yes, but you shouldn’t. without the prescription of a doctor or pharmacist, you should not take antibiotics.
Ques. Can I take antibiotics if I am having viral colds?
Ans. No, remember antibiotics should not be taken in common flu or viral colds, it can be harmful when taken unnecessarily.
Ques. Can antibiotic− resistance cause me to die?
Ans. Antibiotic −resistance in some cases can lead to a serious disability and sometimes can cause death.
Ques. What are the infections that are caused by bacteria?
Ans. Bacterial infections mainly include:
- Sinus infection
- Ear infection
- Urinary tract infection
Ques. Do antibiotics kill the growth of bacteria?
Ans. Yes, some of the antibiotics can kill the growth of bacterial infections.
Ques. Is neem a natural antibiotic?
Ans. Yes, it is a good natural antibiotic but if taken in the right amount. A Large amount can result in harm to your kidney and liver.